Monday, December 1, 2008

Wedding 29.11.2008, Jeffrey & Grace

...well... some of the shots...
using Nikon D700+Lens Sigma 15-30mm f/3.5-4.5,
Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 & 80-200mm f/2.8+
Nikon Speedlight SB-900
...at the bridal...

...at Sarawak Museum...



...somewhere at Were Road, near Sugar Bun...
...one of my favourite...


...at the church, St. Joseph...
...the priest...
...dinner, at Kuching Park Hotel...
...this is also one of my favourite, thanks to my friend for holding another Nikon Speedlight SB-900 (CLS) at the back of Mr. & Mrs. Jeffrey...
...also one of my favourite...
...also one of my favourite...
...ya, also one of my favourite...
...& finally, the dinner is served......well thanks again to Mr. & Mrs. Jeffrey for the chance to capture your special day. You guy are really fun to work with…May God bless your marriage... Congrats!!!

4 comments:

Hardy said...

Wow...nice lah Bro especially with the smoke at the back.

hayward said...

Hardy- hehehehe.. mun sik ada org pegang flash kat belakang ya, will not be nice rite?? hahahaha.. just kidding Masan.. jgn la mare....BTW, masan nang terer bro....

Masan said...

Thanks... Still a lot more to learn bro...

kenergy_ichi said...

Nice2 kaban. If combine with my best frend Photoshop, superb..